Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In the People's Bank of year despite the short-term

I think my biggest bright spot is very hard to do anything very committed, either to learn or work, I can go all out. My work is process-oriented principle, once started, must do their best. School days, my results have been very good, four-year undergraduate college has been maintained in all three; graduate, University of Sydney known difficulty of the examination, I also made ​​all 12 courses in three HD (high level), 5 D results. In the People's Bank of year despite the short-term, I also work on some achievements made​​: two subjects and was awarded the People's Bank publications adopted the report as examples of regular work meeting on the exchange in the province.
I am willing to pay some more than others, than the result, I pay more attention to the process, I think the work is not a simple repetition of the process, so you always have a new experience. I will put things is very, but I would not expect the result is very, my ability is limited, can not ask everything perfect, but as long as I did my best, even if the results are sometimes not satisfactory, I can calmly, less Unfortunately, the accumulation of a point a little more.Their position is: "Although not a gifted person, but my biggest advantage is diligent, patient, not afraid of hardship. Perhaps now is not the work of my final career, but no matter what is being done, we should seriously really well, the experience gained from the work, and strive to become a person internally and externally. "
Professional skills and expertise Tips for Wearing Pearls
Routers, switches, some of the basic protocol configuration, Windows Server2003 management and configuration, DHCP, DNS, WDS, Active Directory installation and configuration.My specialty is radio technology,Make A Bridal Shower Card is to start from the technology development, followed by manufacturing in the electronics industry system management. Later in the electronics manufacturing and digital e-business management. Related skills are as follows:http://www.heirat.at/forum
1 I am familiar with the electronics industry, manufacturers of technology management, purchasing management, inventory management, materials planning management, quality management, manufacturing systems management;
2.2005 came into contact with Learning Network marketing and e-commerce. And operate B2C e-commerce company and ebay saleshttp://betulo.es , foreign trade enterprises network marketing team has extensive experience in formation and management;
3 I am good at using google search and advanced search techniques statements to search for foreign customer information Choose A Wedding Cake, to avoid only made-in-china and alibaba b2b website in the cut-throat competition and competitors;
4 well-known Internet search keyword analysis, search engine ranking, website promotion seo optimization means Web site operators indicator data analysis, a variety of b2b, b2c, c2c platform;Military Wedding
5 I made ​​good use of ACCESS in technology management, purchasing management, inventory management, http://www.forum.freecommander.com network management, database marketing, so work quickly to improve efficiency;
6 I am good at applying analytical tools to analyze the company's business situation, to grasp the company's overall operations. http://bbs.stardestroyer.netForecast trends for the business environment and risk control has unique insights and practical experiences. http://forum.rasa.ch