Monday, January 25, 2010

A Girl


i gave my heart to a girl
to whom i loved like a pearl
she thought that i was a flirt
and blew my heart like a patch of dirt

i looked at her face and lost to some unknown place
i looked into her eyes and dont know when i will arrive
i dont know what she was like
i lady or a fairy in disguise

i wonder how god made her so nice
my morning starts when i see her with my eyes
i tried to talk to her one day
but she ignored by saying 'please another day'

the next day i tries and made my mind
to tell her everything i dont have to hide
i went to her and was about to speak
then a boy came and interrupted in between
she knew everything and felt shy
and told me that he was her guy

i thank to god that i didnt speak a word
because of her whom i dont want to hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment